2020 Computer Clinic
Saturday March 28, 2020 – 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Merrimack Public Library (470 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH)
Unfortunately, the MLMF annual Computer Clinic is being postponed indefinitely. As part of the efforts to reduce the spread of coronavirus, and given that the typical attendee at the computer clinic is within the most vulnerable population, the Computer Clinic will not be held on March 28 this year.
You can still find information about the event as we originally posted it below.
The Michael LoVerme Memorial Foundation is proud to bring you our eighth annual Computer Clinic!
All of our services are offered free of charge. We strongly recommend that you register ahead of time for this event to guarantee that we have a volunteer available for you.
In addition to answering your general technology questions, we offer personalized, dedicated 1-on-1 time with a technician! Bring in your computer (or other technological device) and spend time with one of our staff. They’ll work with you to tune up your computer, answer your questions, and troubleshoot any problems you have.
Remember to share our Facebook event with your friends and family.
Attending the event?
Here are some things you should know:
- Please do not bring devices that are unable to boot up. We cannot replace or repair hardware!
- If bringing a desktop. Bring just the tower. We have keyboards, monitors, mice and all the interconnecting cords.
- If bringing a laptop be sure to bring the power supply.
- We will service any Windows-based PCs and Macs.
What we will do:
- Update antivirus software or install a freeware version and run the checker
- PC optimization and system clean-up
- Remove spyware
- Defragment your disk drive if needed
- Remove unnecessary programs from automatically starting up which slow down your computer
- Make recommendations on how you can update your hardware (larger disk drive, more memory, etc.) or if you should consider purchasing a new computer
- Make software recommendations
- Provide a written list of what we did to your computer
What we will NOT do:
- Update your operating system
- Repair broken hardware (although if we see an issue we will alert you)
- Repair computers unable to boot up
- Remove any software or files without your permission
- Sell your hardware
- Build a website or app
Be sure to follow our official Facebook page here to keep up to date with all the latest MLMF news:
Questions about the event? Want to volunteer?
Please contact Jeff at email@example.com.