The Michael LoVerme Memorial Foundation is seeking a Youth Representative to help the organization with its service-related activity in the Merrimack, NH area. This individual would serve a one year term and be a non-voting member of the Board of Directors during that time frame. Additionally, the Youth Representative would be expected to serve on at least one of the Foundation’s committees as best meets their interest. The role will provide the Youth Representative opportunities for experience in nonprofit management, community service, technology, fundraising, education, environmental conservation, and event planning/management. The Youth Representative will also be exposed to mentorship opportunities in the fields of business, law, technology, education, and public service.
- Rising Junior or Senior at Merrimack High School
- Ability to commit to full school year term
- Commitment to attend a meeting or event about once per month (often remotely)
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Passion for service
- The Youth Representative will not be eligible for the Michael LoVerme Memorial Scholarship